Kitchen Kompact Kitchens
There’s solid wood durability built into every KK cabinet. From the oak, maple or beech on the doors to the solid pine corner blocks on the base cabinets, each cabinet is built to last. Note these quality features:
- • All frames are built of solid 3/4" oak, maple or beech.
- • Each rail is kiln-dried, joined by mortise and tenon, and then glued for added strength.
- • Solid wood corner blocks are glued and power nailed.
- • Solid wood toe kicks, 3/4" thick.
- • Solid wood hanging strips on wall and base cabinets, located at the top and bottom.
- • End panels consist of 3-ply construction, 1/2" thick engineered wood core with hardwood veneers.
All cabinets get stained and sealed and are protected with a durable topcoat. The result is a surface that is virtually “family-proof,” resisting many household chemicals, water, alcoholic beverages, mild acids, and even nail polish. The result is more than just a kitchen you can cook in— it’s a kitchen you can live in at a price you can live with.
These accessories, available for KK cabinets, give any kitchen a custom look. Ask Discount Cabinet Corner for details!